Product has not been FDA cleared or approved. Product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment. Product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
The WETShield™ offers personal protection against contamination from splashes, sprays, and spatter of body fluids. Its full-height, wrap-around design protects the wearer’s entire face, while providing unobstructed views with no perceptible distortion. Made of lightweight, hard surface components, the shield is easy to clean and comfortable to wear daily. It gives ideal protection for activities involving a high level of human interface, from the medical sector, to the retail and service industry.
WET connects hundreds of millions of people through the magic of nature’s primal elements: Performances of water, fire, mist, and light. From civilization’s first dawn man has congregated around water, from the local well to the majestic plaza. WET’s creations are this century’s cultural gathering points.
And now, in the midst of the covid crisis, WET enables us to gather together again, protected by the WETShield™ to enjoy connecting with nature, with our inner selves, and with our fellow man.
WET enables the intangible magic that connection brings.
WETShield™ (Three Pack & Decals) 4th of July Special
WETShield™ (Single Unit)
WETShield™ (Two Pack)
Features and Specifications
- Face shield for medical purposes
- Vision clear shield, distortion free
- Single piece, molded headband with ventilation space to minimize fogging
- Full height, wrap-around design
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Elastic band adjusts to different head sizes
- Foam-free to prevent absorption of perspiration, which can harbor dirt and microbes
- Easy to clean, solid surface components
- Intended for multiple uses by same user
- UV blocking 98% or more
- Meet Class II flammability requirements
- Product weight 3.0 ounces
MATERIALS: Polypropylene (PP) 0.015” Polycarbonate (PC) Natural Rubber
LATEX-FREE • NON–STERILE