Assembling your WETShield™
Remove protective film from both sides
Snap shield holes into the buttons
Loop elastic band around the two back hooks
Caring for your WETShield™
To keep your WETShield in good condition:
- Handle with care and avoid dropping or scratching.
- Avoid exposure to high heat, such as hair dryer, stove, oven.
- Do not microwave or place in the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer.
- Avoid exposure to solvents or acids.
Cleaning your WETShield™
- Wipe the SHIELD with a soft, lint-free cloth, such as a microfiber cloth or soft paper facial tissue.
- Sanitize the SHIELD with:
Ethanol 70% or higher
Isopropyl alcohol 70% or higher
3% hydrogen peroxide
Warm soapy water
- Make sure the solution reaches all interspaces. Rinse the shield well with water after and dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or soft paper facial tissue. (allowing to air dry may leave water spots.)